Thursday, August 28, 2014

Chrissy Anderson - Getting Book Reviews

Top Shelf Author Advice is a collection of comments made by a group of outstanding authors during Author Interviews and Studies presented by HBSystems Publications. Today's advice comes from:


Chrissy Anderson


Author Genre: Chick Lit, Romance, Humor And Comedy

Author's Blog: Chrissy Anderson
Twitter: @AskChrissy
Goodreads: Check Out Goodreads
Pinterest: Check Out Pinterest
Facebook: Check Out Facebook
E-Mail: Chrissy@askchrissy.net
Spotlight Author Interview - Chrissy Anderson



Question
What is your method in Getting Book Reviews?


Answer
My method for getting reviews is simple- Every time a new person *LIKES* my facebook page, I post a message directly to them on my page thanking them for *LIKING* me and I ask for them to leave a review on Amazon (I provide the link making it as easy as possible for them) and tell them I’ll look for the review the next day. The acknowledgment and the call-to-action usually results in a speedy AND good review. Also, because of the true life love triangle storyline of The List Trilogy, I get a lot of personal emails from women asking me for advice. I’m quick to reply and I always ask if they’ve left a review on amazon. I constantly reiterating that I rely on reviews for sales and that I’m grateful for the time and effort it takes to leave one.



Source Post
Getting Book Reviews: The Methods Award-Winning Authors Use – A Study

Chrissy Anderson @AskChrissy writes Chick Lit, Romance, Humor And Comedy novels.



Author Recommended by: James Moushon, a Mystery Writer and writing industry blogger and HBSystems Publications, a Publisher of ebooks and the sponsor of the following blogs:
HBS Author's Spotlight
eBook Author’s Corner
HBS Mystery Reader’s Circle

Disclaimer
This blog is for information only. It is not an endorsement of the comments or advice discussed in the post. This blog features author’s information gained from the author or the Internet and is by invitation only.
Permission from the author is required via email to publish this information. It is not a group, subscription or forum.
HBSystems Publications Copyright 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment